May 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Thank you but where is the Gallery please?
Hello Alex, If you look at the top of this page, you should see the My Account tag. In your account scroll down to the My Art tag, click on this and scroll down to the Add New Image tag and follow the instructions to add your image to the gallery. Hope this helps.
Alex if you go to the menu at the top the gallery is a drop down feature. To up load a painting go to my account at the top of the page and lick on it. You account will open and there is then the option to add paintings to the gallery, press the add option and a window will open . Follow the instruction given ie choose a image etc , it takes a bit of time to get the hang of it , looking forward to seeing your work . Don’t d put off if it take a few attempts to load your painting. 
Sorry Paul hadn't seen this....
Thanks for the guidance everyone, it’s all looking a bit intimidating at the mo but I’m sure it’ll be ok 🤪
Showing page 4 of 4