August 2021 challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 4
So sorry to hear that Denise. Hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon. Take care. X
Hope you're soon feeling better Denise, that wasn't good news to hear!
Thanks guys, It was a shock to have a positive test when I've been ever so careful for a year. It takes your energy away but I'm confident I'll make a good recovery.
If positivity is anything to go by Denise, you will! We actually took a test yesterday, negative thankfully, because a friend who had visited us told us that his granddaughter who works in an OP home, had tested positive, and they had met for breakfast on Monday! We have also been very careful but you suddenly realise now that things have opened up, how easy it would be to still get caught out.  Rest up and I’m sure you’ll be back painting soon. X
Ouch. Sorry to hear that Puss Cat.  Feel well soon. 
Get well very soon Denise! What a worry you just don’t know if  other people are taking sensible precautions. Here in Scotland masks are still mandatory inside  but even if they weren’t I would still wear one! 
Hope you are well soon Denise.  My brother in law got it at his brother’s funeral.  Bit of a double whammy.  My sister got a mild version too, despite the vaccinations.  It is amazing that it is still spreading like wild fire.
Oh no Denise! I hope you will soon be back in tip top shape…..take it easy gal. 
Thanks everyone for your good wishes.
Sorry to hear you've fallen victim to this damn' thing - but if you've had both vaccinations you should be in a much better place than those who caught it earlier, and were unprotected.  Fingers crossed - and best wishes.   
Yes, this is terrible Denise, I know that you’ll fight it and be up and running at full speed again shortly!
Just catching up on this thread, sorry to hear your news Denise, I hope you will be better soon. Loving the poetry and banter between you and Robert, such fun!
Showing page 3 of 4