A bit nonplused

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
So sorry to hear this ((((Sylvia)))) My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
So sorry Sylvia. Such a loss hurts greater than can be described.. Take refuge in prayer ..God is your best friend and always at home and ready to listen whatever the hour day or night' it's the most comforting remedy. My own prayers are with you. God Bless. 
So sorry for your loss Sylvia, take care of yourself.

Edited
by Emma P

Best wishes, Sylvia - and sorry for your loss, but he'd been through so much, and so have you.  Take comfort in your friends, family - and dog - and we all look forward to hearing from you again as soon as you can face things.
Sylvia, sending you sincerest condolences for your loss and hope that the many happy memories you have will help to comfort you at this time. Xx
Have just seen all the comments from you lovely people, thank you.  Life is strange and I do feel lost.  Keeping busy and will be back one day.  Sam is great.  

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  I expect you'll find your new four legged friend a great comfort.
Showing page 3 of 3