Posts removed

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 3
Very belated birthday wishes Robert. Have been off the site for some months, doing huge catch-ups now and see I missed your birthday. Still want to send best wishes even if very late. 
Ta!  I think I'm slowing down, commensurate with ageing - but I wonder how much of that is just psychological...... I'd like to believe it was, but I fear some of it at least is all too physical.  Still waiting for the elixir of eternal youth.
We never slow down Robert, other get faster. Age is a thing of the mind , I wish my body knew that.
The elixir of youth is all in the mind.  I’m so much happier than in my youth.  I can do so much more now than in my younger years.  The release from work gives me more freedom, than the  increasing disabilities take away.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

It appears that the forum has been hit 68 times (so far) by a spammer calling themselves mama khulusum.  The posts are in almost every thread. I've flagged a few, as has Alan B.  Good luck to Admin finding and deleting them all.  😤
It happens occasionally but this was a particularly annoying and sustained attack by this hapless spammer. Unfortunately it’s the weekend so Dawn or the team aren’t around - we are now relying on Robert to get them removed! Always assuming Robert logs in over the weekend…

Edited
by Alan Bickley

I was an admin/moderator on a couple of forums. We were never hit to this degree.   I'm intrigued to know how this individual has accumulated 285 'reputations' for infesting a forum with this tripe! I hope that, by posting his email address and number, he is spammed in return!  Many times! 👺

Edited
by Colin Berwick

Presume he's managed to give reputation to himself, or got a mate to do it.   Anyway - we have been hit before, even worse than this.   I hope I've now got the lot - such a bloody waste of time!
Presume he's managed to give reputation to himself, or got a mate to do it.   Anyway - we have been hit before, even worse than this.   I hope I've now got the lot - such a bloody waste of time!
Robert Jones, NAPA on 11/12/2021 16:46:17
Thank you Robert 🙏🏼
I think my fat fingers gave him one reputation hit when I missed the report button.  With persistent pests like this, who kindly gave his WhatsApp address, one is tempted to organise a mass WhatsApp response where we all send him a copy of a favourite painting every 5 minutes for an hour.  That should clog up his inbox whilst being educational and free!
I’m tempted to join you Tony . 
Showing page 2 of 3