Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Sounds like it's still faulty then. Nothing urgent Paul, it can wait. 
Still dodgy this morning , tried on various browsers. Windows Edge seems to work occasionally but then very very slow, but it's dead as a doornail on the others.
Thanks to all of Andy's technical know-how which set the technicians on the right path to diagnose the problem, this has now been identified and resolved! Thanks for your help Andy!

Edited
by Painters-Online Team

Well done Andy and the technical team - I’m now receiving notifications again on my gallery posts…
I'm not receiving notifications on my gallery posts and I can't access the Studio either.  I reported the problem the day before yesterday, but my issue still isn't resolved.  I can only see my old 2022 subscription details when I access my account on here - although I rang the subscriptions team on Monday, when Tanya assured me I'm definitely paid up by direct debit for The Artist + Studio Membership.  Perhaps my Mac Safari browser is causing the problem?
Notifications have just re-appeared.  I still can't access the Studio though - I'm just in a loop I can't get out of if I click the "already a Studio member" option.
I've not received any notification from Gallery posts - said that before, also that it doesn't trouble me, but just to confirm that nothing has changed in that regard - and I don't use the Studio.  I do get newsletters, Dawn's emails, the rather frequent update messages in case there's something I've missed in the last 12 hours or less.  I've checked my profile and so far as I can see am signed up for notifications from the Gallery, but these things remain a mystery to me. By the way, I bought a second-hand laptop.  Too frightened of the blessed thing to turn it on:  when new technology meets old funk and timid conservatism.   I shall get a techie friend to sit with me while I approach it, if I can bear the thought of his scorn.  
Notifications have just re-appeared.  I still can't access the Studio though - I'm just in a loop I can't get out of if I click the "already a Studio member" option.
Bobbie Matulja on 02/08/2023 14:16:58
Hi Bobbie, it could be that the subscriptions team have two accounts for you. This has happened before and caused issues with accessing Studio. I have updated your PO account to show a Studio membership - let me know if it's working now. You may need to sign out and back in again Dawn
All working OK for me now, thanks.
Messaging and notifications all working for me now, thanks.
Aha - I tell a lie: it's working.  Just not in the same way as it used to - had I been more awake I'd have noticed. Zizz...... I see we have some different removal symbols to play with, too - fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Showing page 2 of 2