TALP Open 2021

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 4
Pleased to say that, Covid restrictions permitting, we will once again have live exhibitions at Patchings Art Centre this year! Exhibitions will be opening on August 21 until September 26. Have you entered yet?
Exciting TALP Open news everyone! The winning painting for this year's The Artist Purchase Prize Award will be the first in a permanent The Artist Collection at Patchings Art Centre! Make sure you have entered for this amazing opportunity and more by midday on June 3 https://www.painters-online.co.uk/competitions/talp-open-2021/
Is it possible to withdraw an entry? Can’t see an option anywhere.
Just a few hours left everyone! Going to be fabulous exhibitions at Patchings again this year!
That’s it folks... good luck to everyone who entered!
And the results are in! We are really looking forward to two fantastic exhibitions LIVE at Patchings in August. The number and standard of entries was higher than ever before. So how did you all do? Can't wait to find out!
One of my linocut prints was accepted for the LP exhibition - so pleased!
Well done Jenny .
Great news Jenny! I’m delighted to say that I’ve had two oil paintings of local scenes accepted for The Artist exhibition.
Congrats Jenny and Alan! I got accepted for the LP exhib and one in the Highly Commended exhib. A happy day today!
Congratulations all!
Congratulations Jenny, Alan and Marjorie.
Showing page 1 of 4