TALP 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
It hardly seems possible but it's true - our TALP Open Art Competition 2023 launches on Thursday! Who will be entering this year?
Hi, where can I read the rules please, and everything about it? I'm newbie in here, lol ...  Art.
There’s some info about the 2023 TALP competition on the competitions page. It’s in a grey box. There’s a choice of two categories to enter, Leisure Painter for the amateur artist and The Artist category for more advanced and professional artists. I’ve won some fabulous art related prizes over the years, it’s well worth having a go!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

Thanks a lot Alan. I have nothing to show recently, as I'm just getting back to oils, and two paintings I've done recently aren't any special, and on gesso primed paper. I'll go, and check out information then, and see if I can join in with some past painting instead... Thank you.
Excellent, there’s plenty of time to produce some new stuff though, I’ve not started anything myself as yet!
Check the competitions page tomorrow morning - all the details for 2023 will be live then! In the meantime this is the page for TALP generally https://www.painters-online.co.uk/talp-open-competitions with some of this year's winners and prizes for 2023.

Edited
by Painters-Online Team

Exciting news for our TALP Open 2023 competition! We are thrilled to announce that Haidee-Jo Summers has joined the judging panel! Don't miss the opportunity to have your work seen by eminent artists Haidee-Jo and David Curtis - find out more and enter here https://www.painters-online.co.uk/competitions/talp-open-2023/
Dawn, there doesn’t appear to be anywhere on this year’s entry form to add dimensions and price?
I will take a look Jenny....
Think I have sorted it Jenny - please could you let me know if not?
Thanks, Dawn, it looks fine now.
Great! Thanks for pointing it out Jenny.
Showing page 1 of 3