TALP 2023 judging

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
Judging for this year's TALP Open will take place on May 3 - if you've entered, keep an eye on your inboxes for news of the results late that day!
Fingers and toes crossed for everyone who has entered something 🤞

Edited
by Helen Martell

Good luck to everyone who has entered, my fingers are also crossed for you all.
Likewise! 
Judging is complete! Time to check your inboxes!
I am gobsmacked and very humbled to find this one of mine has been chosen in the "Artist" category. Bloomin Eck!!!!
Well done Michael. And a really super painting. I’ve had one selected for exhibition also, and another highly commended. I’m more gobsmacked than you are!!
Congratulations to you both Michael and Helen , not surprising as you are both extremely talented artists . 
Many thanks Paul.  I’ve just been on the blower to my mother as to when we can both visit Patchings (it’s in between the two of us). 
Congratulations Michael and Helen! I too have had one selected and one highly commended and I am still getting over the shock!! 
Congratulations everyone. I’ve had one selected for the exhibition too. I’m over the moon! My first ever entry 😊
Congratulations everyone!  I’ve only got a highly commended this year, but it’s the third year in a row that I’ve had one of my linocuts selected either as HC or for exhibition, so am delighted with that!

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Showing page 1 of 3