Extended Deadline for our 2020 TALP Open Exhibitions

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
In the light of circumstances, it's been decided that this year's TALP Open Art Exhibitions will be staged online and, as such we have extended the closing date to May 29. With the extra time and no worries about additional framing and delivery costs, why not make 2020 the year you give it a go! Read more here https://www.painters-online.co.uk/news/extended-deadline-for-our-2020-talp-open-exhibitions/
Well I've sent in 6 submissions to The Artist category, so that's probably my lot, particularly now I can't get out and about to paint. What a great opportunity for all those who were concerned about getting accepted submissions framed and posted - no excuse now!
That’s good news, Dawn, might have a go this year!
Go for it Jenny!
Just four weeks left to enter! With all the extra time during lockdown what's stopping you from giving it a try this year? 
I've just entered... cutting it fine I know! 
Well done Helen and good luck. The first year that I entered, five years ago now, I only just scraped in with less than an hour before deadline - that’s cutting it fine!
I am expecting today to be a busy one! This final week has seen loads of new entries coming in!
The link given for results just sends me back to the main site: https://stage.painters-online.co.uk/competitions/talp-open-2020/entries/
Same for me Gordon. I'm sure they are working hard to rectify. Fingers crossed we'll here something soon. Good luck!
UPDATE FROM PAINTERS TEAM: Good afternoon, Earlier, you may have received an erroneous email stating that our judges had already finished making their decisions on the entries to our TALP 2020 competition. Please accept our apologies, this email was sent out automatically by mistake. Please rest assured that your entry has been received and our judges will be working hard to review each and every one in detail. You will receive an email notification containing a working link to view your results when this process is complete. We apologise for any confusion this may have caused. Thank you and good luck! The Painters-Online Team.

Edited
by Ian Gordon Craig

I received the email but ignored it, the competition deadline was 12 noon today, so it was obvious that the judging hadn’t taken place!
Showing page 1 of 3