Extended Deadline for our 2020 TALP Open Exhibitions

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3

Edited
by Gudrun Ståhl Sharpley

Congratulations Alan, Marjorie, Jenny and Heather. Delighted that one of my entries got highly commended.
Well done all who entered and especially those selected. I didn’t get round to entering this year, but looking forward to seeing all online soon. Just a shame we can’t all go and meet up, hopefully next year.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

To my amazement one of my paintings was selected, one was highly commended and the one that took ages to paint was rejected!
That’s great news Linda, well done and good luck to everyone at the awards stage!
Congratulations to Jenny, Heather, Anjana and Linda. I’m really going to miss Patchings this year, but looking forward to seeing everything online.
I was really pleased that you didn't have to go through the palaver  of getting them framed and physically to the exhibition. It's a bit far for me, down in the South West.  consequently I have never been to the real festival.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

This is my quote, cut and pasted, I’ve reported this new menace!
Thanks for removing that post Dawn, he needs obliterating off this site permanently!
Showing page 3 of 3