Hooked on horses

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Not quite as dramatic as a fixative or hair removal mix up, but my parents once brought a nice bottle of 'wine' back from holiday. Only after they had drank it (and gotten quite tipsy), did they realise it was sherry. 😆
Funny you should say that Linda. I did exactly the same thing and was eyebrow less for quite a while. . Wow I’ve just done what Paul suggested and the only gobbledygook I am typing is mine… cheers. 
A few years ago I developed a rash on my neck and reach for the cream prescribed by the doctor , and thought hmm that smells minty , yes it was the toothpaste all over my neck , smells nice but did not do much for the soreness.  Two more horses in my sketch book , the cart caused me a problem getting the wheels to look right. Will practice a bit more before doing another. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

. Lessons to be learned.  Some poor guy came here to sort something  I offered him a cup of tea.  I put two spoonfuls of salt in it , he spluttered.   I go like your gee gee pics Paul.  I think you have dealt with the wheels very well. 
Love the horses Paul second one is my favourite. 
Thanks Bari , I like that one best, had a lot of difficulty with the first one . 
You can’t go wrong with toothpaste, antiseptic, reduces swelling…. Salt in tea is not a good idea🤮. Lovely horses. I have been sketching a naked man again - very skinny with dreadlocks, but it always good to get a new model.  When I get a bit of sunshine I will photo and post them.
I must admit, I preferred drawing him with his clothes on.  Just realised that I have posted these in the wrong place.  Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your horses post.

Edited
by Linda Wilson

Don’t  Worry Linda , it’s added a bit more interest nice sketches. 

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Reported!
Showing page 3 of 3