Inspiration from Artists Wk 95 Christmas special.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Cheers Dixie, we were posting at the same time. Lovely trees!
For me it is Alfred Sisley's Snow at Louveciennes, now at the Musee d'Orsay, but apparently not on display. 
That’s a beauty Tony. It did occur to me , with global warming etc, whether we will continue to think of Christmas as a snowy time for ever! Unless of course you live in Scotland… But it does make a beautiful landscape.
I can see why you like this painting Tony , a artist I know little about but I will correct that and also add him to the Inspiration from Artists Thread.
Not exactly Christmas , but a good snow scene from an artist previously featured on the forum ; Lawren Harris, member of the Canadian Group of Seven. it’s called Snow II. 
I think a snow scene always hints at Christmas even when it in June it’s just something that we have come to identify with Christmas in this country. Three more from me promise they are my last on this subject. On Monday I will be opening the new thread it down as winter scenes but we can expand that to include New Year and new things . 
Showing page 3 of 3