Inspiration from Artists Week 76 : Chris Neale and Edward Hopper.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Tessa you are so right about the discussions and how we tend to look at different aspects of a particular artist . The things I have learnt and artist that have been introduced to use I would never have search them out without this thread . I do think it has a influence on what we do , I for one pick up on bits of artwork I like and think I would like to try it out . Just keep giving us names for the list and commenting on artist and Jenny and I will keep going as long as there is a need .
Sorry for being such a late-comer to this thread. (I'm not a good typist, and it takes some time to produce my thoughts. After reading the whole thread, I am amused and delighted at the reparte. When I decided to make my living with art, Hopper was my main influence. And as for Corot, The only framed painting in my living room is His "Paysage A Mornex".
Skylar it good to have your input and thank you for joining us . Be good to get some na e for the coming weeks Skylar in sure there are many artist that you have come across over the years .
Showing page 4 of 4