Inspiration from Artists Week 55 : Sylvia Wishart and Norman Thelwell.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I've just got to look at his pony drawings, and I snort into my tea - he was a genius: he and Searle should have been preserved for the nation.  
I don't know for sure where to post this, but browsing the internet images I saw a familiar name, an ex member here, "Ibolya Taligas". She's a fine artist and I hope she's still active and well. 
A few more…..
Some more of his superb landscape and a few cartoons.

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Great selection Dixie! He painted some very characterful trees didn’t he which play a major part in his landscapes. I also love the fishing traumas!
Fantastic work.  Having an interest in illustration and cartoons I was aware of his wonderful output, then I forgot about him for a while, it's great to revisit such talent.  He's a National Treasure.
Two excellent artists this week with some superb artwork displayed. Next week’s artist are Beryl Cooke and David Cox I hope you will join us and enjoy the paintings . 
Showing page 3 of 3