Inspiration from Artists week 55: Ian MacCulloch and Pratim Das.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Looks a dodgy character to me and definitely guilty m’lord , it is a superb portrait of a familiar looking chap, must have seen him on the late News or Crime watch . Robert it is really really good portrait as you no doubt know, I suspect it has a place on your wall and quite rightly too. 
Have another.  
As you say, Robert, he has certainly painted a lot of birds!  A couple from his POL gallery - This one’s interesting…. - and the portrait’s rather good.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Mmmmmm anyone we know.....rough looking cove in my opinion. Like the puss cat very much. I do remember when Pratim posted regularly on here.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

I do like the graphic style of this artist.  Impressive.  I see the last bird painting was number 808, so an equally impressive output.
Well another good week of excellent artwork, next weeks  featuring artists are : Sylvia Wishcott and Norman Thelwell  , I hope you will join in and share the artwork. 
Showing page 3 of 3