Inspiration from Artists Week 54 Jane Glue and Charlie MacKesy

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I have bought the book several times for different people and always have another read . He lives alone in Brixton with his dog Barney. He once ran a homeless shelter in London. He collaborated with Nelson Mandela on an art project in South Africa. He runs a honey business in Zambia as a social enterprise. He's a sculptor, an artist, and a cartoonist. He wrote and illustrated the gorgeous book, ‘The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, And The Horse.’ And now the sweet-souled Charlie Mackesy has an Oscar!!

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Thank you all for you comments and input . Next weeks artists are Ian MacCulloch and Pratim Das I will open the thread on Sunday evening . Please let me have any names you want included in the list . 
Paul, I do have more names, although have suggested quite a few already.  If you need more -  Andrew Haslan Babs Pease Alphonse Mucha Maggie Vandewalle
Thank you Jenny I will add them to the end of the current list. 
Showing page 3 of 3