Inspiration From Artists week 50 , Alexander Goudie and Lachlan Goudie.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Thanks for the introduction to this father and son Marjorie. I had come across them both a couple of years ago . Alexander was on a programme on Billy Connelly . I was very impressed by  Alexander’s painting of Billy back min the day.  So enjoyed looking at his other work!
Just a reminder that next weeks artist are Sebastian Kruger and Nick Wroblewski . 
Hi Dixie.  Re next week.  I have it in my head that I would do my piece on Sebastian Kruger next wednesday...is that right?  (Makes no difference to me...monday or wednesday...let me know.)
That’s fine Lew I look forward to you introduction on Wednesday. 
I’m a bit late to the party… Was Lachlan previously one of the judges on PAOTY / LAOTY years ago? I vaguely remember watching him on something but can’t remember what programme it was. I do like both he and his father’s work . On a tangent…. I painted a highland cow many years ago (one of many cows), and couldn’t think of a name, so posted it on my social page for suggestions….  ‘Lachlan’ was a hot favourite (but it ended up as Hamish) 😂

Edited
by Helen Martell

Helen he was on another art competition The Big Painting Challenge with Daphne Todd, but not LAOTY or PAOTY. He also did his own short series of Painting The Holy Land which was partly a follow up to visits by his father who had also painted there.
Yes, and with Daphne Todd you had two artists who knew what they were talking about.  I'm sure Tai-Shan Schierenberg does too, but he does rather sink into the background on the current show. 
Ahh I remember now, thank you 🙂
Showing page 4 of 4