Inspiration from Artists week 38 Featuring Artists Lise Temple and Edward Bawdwn.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
What wonderful work.I do especially like the one of the Taylor in his workshop. Will look him up. I also wasn’t familiar with his work.
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks artists next weeks featured artist are : John Voss and John Rogers  .
Hi Paul .. John Rogers was my suggestion as was Edward Bawden -  just thinking , do you want to give someone else a go? I’m happy to be deferred. 
Andrew please go ahead it’s JR it’s what happens sometimes two choices come up near to each other . I will open the thread Sunday evening if you would like to start us off  then that would be great . I’m not sure who suggested John Voss , I will pick it up if no one steps in. 
Paul, we’ve already looked at John Rogers - he was your bonus artist for week 26.   Just had a quick look at his work and thought it seemed familiar!  Assuming of course that it’s the Welsh John Rogers - I see there is also an American artist by that name.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Yep, that’s the John Rogers from St Davids in Pembrokeshire in week 26. I didn’t spot he’d been included as a bonus artist as I was on holiday that week.  I’m glad he got a good reception, I love his work and visit his studio  gallery every time I’m in St David’s. I’m lucky enough to own two of his watercolours (can’t afford the oils) purchased many years ago.  Well Paul looks like someone else will get an opportunity after all. 

Edited
by Andrew Roles

Thanks Jenny I had not noticed and thank you Andrew for confirming I will look at the list and sort it out .
Sorted I will completely chance next weeks Artist as I don’t know who was introducing John Voss.  The two artist to be featured next week are Sybil Andrews and Anthony Green . The following weeks artists will be Wilfred Bell and Stefen Ludhian . Sorry for the confusion, unfortunately I’m not running on a full tank at the moment, I would normally have picked up on the names . 
PauL, it was Michael Edwards who suggested John Voss.
I thought it might be but unfortunately I have not had any contact with Michael for quite some time , despite sending a couple of messages .  I have a couple mor that he recommended just before going on holiday a good while back , I will put them on hold for now and hope that he will get back to me.  Thank Jenny. 
Showing page 3 of 3