Inspiration from Artists Week 29 : Om Kim Seng and Chris Forsey.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I was aware of him and do like his work very much. Has he written for The Artist ? As Robert has mentioned he has great draughtsmanship and his composition is excellent. I especially like the harbour side/estuary scenes.   Just realised looking at his website that he has exhibited  at The Red Rag Gallery in Stow, so that is where I’ve seen his work.

Edited
by Tessa Gwynne

Tessa, yes, he has been a regular contributor to The Artist, demonstrating mixed media techniques.
Thanks Jenny. I thought as much.
I am really impressed by both artists this week.  Thank you all!
They are a joy ,thanks for the intro Jenny..  Vivid ,super mark making ,interesting use of materials.  Great find.
A couple more before we move on to the bonus artist this weekend.  Love these colourful beach scenes, I’ve got a framed print of the first one.
His work is so eye-catching and wonderfully colourful. Some great pieces of art posted, I had not come across him before and really like his style.
By a very strange quirk of fate I was proposing to feature the artwork of HRH the Prince of  Wales as Bonus artist this weekend. Do you think it’s appropriate to show his work still ? But as  King Charles 111. 
Yes, very appropriate.  I'd be interested to see it.
Why not?  I've seen some of his work, but by no means all.  The Duke of Edinburgh was an amateur painter, too - you see his work far less often: in fact I can't remember a single example of it.  You could do a joint exhibition, if you could find some of the Duke's work!
That’s a good idea Robert I will have a look for work by both .
Showing page 3 of 3