Inspiration From Artists Week 100. We are a hundred .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
And as I mentioned Pembrokeshire, here’s one from John Knapp-Fisher of a boat entering Porthgain Harbour. I think JKF was covered in a thread, but if he wasn’t he should have been :-)
Andrew I can’t recall his work but I will check back .  The  paintings I’ve just looked at are superb and will definitely include him if he hasn’t already been featured, would you do the into if we do add him to the list . 
Yes of course , glad to. 
Another great painter that we showcased earlier was Ken Howard RA. In fact I believe that I introduced him. We also lost Ken in 2022, along with Fred Cuming. Such a great loss!
Some lovely work chosen and good reminders of artists we have viewed and move on forgetting how good they are .  One of the delights of researching for the thread is coming across new artists well  possibly new to me only that is , I had not taken much notice of the many superb Chinese watercolorists before but this changed  with the artwork of Chien Chung Wei a modern day artist .
A few more from another old favourite, Eric Ravilious.
Another couple of artists Ronnie Woods  first two paintings next three are by Gregory Kurasov   
Next weeks featuring artist are Brian Nolan and June Crawshaw .
Showing page 2 of 2