Inspiration from Artists New Years Bonus artists .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Thanks, Paul.  Just a few spelling changes - Shirley Trevena, Peter Gray, Nick Wroblewski and Ian MacCulloch.  I had also suggested William Morris, and although a designer rather than a painter he would I think be worth looking at - you could tack him on at the end.  Thanks again for all your hard work on this, hope we can keep it going for some time yet.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I have corrected the spelling mistakes and will add William Morris to the list . I used to have a superb spell check program for dyslexic people on my old laptop I can’t find one for iPads if anyone knows of one please let me know . Google predictive text and google spell check don’t help at all . 
Good to see the list.  I thought I'd suggested a couple, including Beryl Cook, but I see someone else already had.  Great.  
Lew please do Beryl Cooke I had no name at the side so I put mine down , I would much prefer that you do the introduction ( said he on knees begging , please do ). 
Ok Dixie, I'll do BC.
Thank you Lew , I do believe you will do her more justice as I was only filling in. I will change the list to show your doing the intro.
Showing page 3 of 3