Inspiration From Artist Wk 105 Early Spring .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 4
Welcome to this week’s thread the theme this week is Early Spring .  Select paintings by and artist they don’t need to be well know or famous and post the painting with a comment if you want to , you can post on of your own paintings if you would like to. I’ve opened with six famous artists as I’m a bit yo lazy to trawl through the net . I don’t claim to liking all of them some I don’t like very much at all. 1 . Giuseppe Arcimboldo 1526 - 1593 2 Pierre Auguste Renoir 1841 - 1919 3 Claude Monet 1840 - 1926 4 Vincent Van Gogh 1853-1890 5 Alfred Sisley 1839 - 1899 6 Gustav Klimt 1862- 1918
I've not seen that Renoir before.  It's gorgeous Paul, and I don't usually like vase pictures.
Norrette it was certainly worth the research and time posting the thread to get such a nice reaction, made my day . 
Hello all, Hope it's okay to join in! It's a lovely idea for a thread. One of my favourite paintings (on some days it's my actual favourite) is 'A study, in March' painted by the Pre-Raphaelite artist John William Inchbold in 1855. It makes me want to be in that scene out in the spring sunshine.  Unfortunately I am embarrassed to say I have no idea how to upload images other than my own to the site but it's definitely worth a look, especially for the tree lovers! It's held at the Ashmolean in Oxford so their website or the Art UK site show the most accurate colour representation, I think. Hope you like it.
It will be lovely to have you joining us Sarah , we try to bring new artists each week and this year decided to have a  theme evert so often . Upload is easy when you write your comments under the screen is a paper clip that say choose image click on that and it will brink up the option to open you’ve saved images click on the one you want and press add . You then follow the usual procedure to save etc . If you have any questions please do ask if I can’t help somebody else will I’m sure . 
Thank you Paul - I'm just not sure how to save a photo from a website onto my phone to upload!! Can imagine how I'd do it on a PC but am a bit rubbish on phones etc. I have an android phone and an I pad.  Will have a Google and see if I can crack it! Thanks again- just don't tell my work colleagues what a numpty I am!!
I use the iPad choose your photo touch it , the option to save comes up press save to photos . 
Thought I’d upload this for Sarah.  It’s a lovely painting.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

This looks too big but here goes…. Hope it works!!
Thank you so much Jenny! After much chuntering and swearing I actually managed it!! Thanks to Paul too ...
That’s a great looking tree, we’ll done Sarah .
That tree is Splendiferous...
Showing page 1 of 4