New Gal In Town!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi Everyone, Debra Lyn here, coming to you from sunny Naples Florida here in the USA.  I’m the new gal on the block.   I just found this website, wow…awesome!!! I can’t wait to figure it out how to get around the site and set things up, and get to know a few of you along the way. Here are a few images of my work, along with my quick bio…  Bio Introduction …LEMONADE In a drop of a hat, life can change and we can fight it,or roll with it. In my case, I prayed and rolled. I went from a career of working in the field of interior design to working full time as an artist. It all happened fast and it all happened like it was a master plan God had in store for me all along.  American & Floridian artist Debra Lyn Rosenbach is a new and emerging artist in the world of watercolor and mixed media.  Throughout her adult life she’s worked in the field of interior design, which’s allowed for her to creative beautiful home decor for home owners and builders alike.  And then one day, bam!  Life happened, and Debra’s course was altered. With a bit prayer she started a new way of expressing herself and that was though watercolor. She soon found out that her keen eye for color helped translate onto paper in a loose, impressionistic style that many admired. Though encouraging requests she started a YouTube channel for other to follower her on her journey with her new love for watercolor and mixed media. Her popularity has quickly gaining traction from a world wide audience where she teaches that watercolor in its beauty is found when you allow it to take you on a journey, instead of you taking it on one. Life can throw a lemon at you, but sometimes that lemon can be mixed with water and make fabulous lemonade, in this case it was mixed with “water”color.

Edited
by Debra Lyn Rosenbach

Hello Debra and well come to POL  both the forum and the gallery . You have posted some lovely images both hers and in the gallery. Have a look at the forum and join in the discussions it’s always good to have a fresh take on things unfortunately we don’t have many artists from your side of the big pond joining in the discussions. Look forward to seeing more of your artwork and you joining the discussions best wish on you art journey. 
Nicely painted watercolours Debra, welcome to the site! No, we don’t have any contributors from across the pond, I’ve stayed in Naples Florida on my way down to Key West, a great place, known as Little Venice I believe! Check out the gallery, that’s a better place to post your work and receive comments… 
Hi Debra ...welcome.  What fab paintings, woukd be great to see then on the gallery where more members will see them.  You have an interesting Bio ....
Hi Debra and welcome. You have some super work here. Look forward to seeing more.
Just spotted that Debra had actually posted a couple of flower paintings on the gallery yesterday!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

We have Skylar from across the pond.
Welcome Debra, you have posted some great paintings, lovely work.
Welcome Debra ! Some great watercolours there!