Hello

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I have been painting for a few years now, mostly in watercolour.  I am lucky enough to live close to the Mon and Brecon Canal, so this is a favourite subject of mine as well as the beautiful South Wales countryside.  I don’t really know what I enjoy painting the most or if I have a style.  I just know what I like and keep at it.
Welcome Lynda, please do share your work with us on the gallery. You’ll find plenty of helpful advice available on the forum, from myself included, so if you want helpful practical advice, there’s the work in progress category available to post your work.
Thank you Alan, I am already posting my work in the gallery.  I have never thought of posting work in progress, but it does sound like a good idea.
Welcome, can I see your paintings? :) I found a fantastic platform https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/trustmypaper/  On this website, I can get a lot of free essay samples that will help me get my essay written on time. Read the Full Article here.

Edited
by Desirae Ruhl

Welcome to POL both .  Be very good to see some of your work Desirae , Lynda does have several in her gallery if you click on her name it will open it up for you to view her work. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Am looking through your gallery now Lynda, just beautiful. You are very skilled indeed.
Wow, thank you Sandra. I have been looking at your wonderful colourful abstract paintings.  I would love to be able to do what you do, but wouldn’t know where to start.
Thank-you for your lovely comment Lynda. I haven't done any for a while but looking to get back into it again. There are many useful books on abstract painting, and youtube demos which should give you an idea whether this genre would appeal to you.