Another member

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi all new to the group. What's the best way to get to know some of the lovely people here and any tips on how to get the most out of my time here? 
Hello and welcome.  Post some of your artwork and join in the discussion look at the Inspiration from artists thread it’s a good place to leave a comment and interact with others,  without feeling too rushed into chatting and helpful to get confidence with the site . I’m bias as i and Jenny run the thread . 
Thank you for the welcome. Seems it's a small world Hughenden manor is just round the corner from me. I shall check out your thread 
Welcome from me also… your first name would be a good start, saves us calling you Mr T… or could be Mrs T of course!  Participating on the forum is a positive step, and feel free to start up any art related topics that you need help with, or a general chat about art, materials, techniques and so on… I see that you’ve already posted something on the gallery. As a guide, it helps if you state what medium you’ve used, size and anything else that you want to include - you may have done that anyway.
You can call me mr T. Though my name is Terry I am called dios or diosrubra on other sites though this was because I was having trouble getting usernames that weren't already taken. Thank you for taking time to comment
Hello Terry, Welcome! I am new too. I look forward to seeing your work and sharing ideas.
Hi paula a pleasure to meet you 
Welcome, nice to meet you :) We can see some of your work, It will make us interact more. If you are also a student like me, Now you can say goodbye to all-nighters fueled by anxiety and questionable instant coffee! Top Essay Writing's "Buy College Essays" service became my secret weapon, you can have More info for a stress-free college ride. Whether you're grappling with Shakespearean sonnets or dissecting scientific breakthroughs, these essay ninjas have your back. They'll deep-dive into research, crafting essays that not only score top marks but leave your professors speechless. So ditch the stress, streamline your journey, and let Top Essay Writing work their magic! You won't regret it.

Edited
by Tiara Denesik

A pleasure