See what's coming up in the March issue of Leisure Painter
Take a look at all the practical painting and drawing advice on offer in this month's issue of Leisure Painter (out on January 29, 2016)
For you to try this month:
- Learn how to add depth to your landscapes with David Webb
- David Bellamy explains how to paint watercolour backgrounds
- Follow Gwen Scott as she paints a sunset with advice on colour-mixing and technique
- Paul Bramble shares tips and techniques he picked up from spending a day with David Curtis
- Colin Steed paints a snowy woodland scene in the second part of his painting project. Click here to see reader's versions.
- Follow David White over the next three months, as he shares his approach to landscape painting
- Heather Gail Harman discusses backgrounds for animal portraiture in pastel
- Tony Paul puts Nitram charcoal to the test in a local portrait class
- Liven up your ink drawings with a variety of techniques from Anthony Nield
- Martin Kinnear presents a step-by-step demonstration of a 19th century realist masterpiece. Click here to access additional information to accompany Martin's series.
- What to paint in March - animals on the move, clouds and more with Linda Birch
- Tony Paul provides practical advice on mixing and using cool yellows
- Ideas for filling your sketchbook with Fiona Peart
- Call for entries to Leisure Painter Open Art Competition 2016
- Art Club of the Year 2016 competition - get your group involved!
- Reader's letters
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books and DVDs
- Art club news, profiles and exhibition listings
- Exhibitions from around the UK
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery