Pencil drawing

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi, all!      I am new to this forum.  Although I like to draw, I don't know how is my work.  I attach here a smaple of one of my drawings.  Please do give me some comments.  I don;t mind harsh crticism.  Many thanks!
Welcome!  That is a sensitive drawing, and I'm sure we'd all like to see more of your work.  
This is a very good drawing. I do wonder if the ear is a little large? Otherwise really good and welcome to you.
Hello Ho, welcome.    Yes it is a lovely drawing  but do check that ear. It looks a bit on the large side  and anatomically possibly a tad low down.
An excellent start! I’m undecided about whether the ear is too large, but it’s an easy fix… Now take your drawing a stage further by adding some shading - decide on the direction of light first and try and give the illusion of a three-dimensional head. You will need a soft pencil, something around say a 4B. Aim to get a better photo next time without that shadow across the paper!
Welcome and a very good drawing.
Welcome to the forum! I like your drawing although it's hard to comment further as the photo isn't great (that's a skill in itself, as I've discovered). Good work!
Thank you so much for all of you.  As I have been a bit hectic these days.  I will post more of my drawings later.  Please do give me more of your valuable advice!
 Hello to all!          Sometimes I’m a bit fed up with copying others’ drawings in order to improve my techniques.  So, I from time to time, copy, say, a shirt on a guy, a pair of boots form another while creating my own character.  I am not sure if my way of developing my own skills is correct.  Any suggestion?  I also upload here two piece of my drawings.  Cheers!
Another peice.