I've discovered an excellent artist!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Konrad you are in the right place to tell people about new artwork and artists. What the problem is that people like me have become suspicious of new comers to the site who link to other sites, as recently this is happening a lot. I must apologise for my taking the view that you were trying  to open up some sort of sales site or games site . I should have looked first but I am being careful as I do worry about spam and virus etc. Strange thing to say at the moment concerned about a electronic virus when we look at what’s going on around us. I and any other doubters should  be welcoming  information rather than pushing it away.  Once again my apology for been negative and a belated welcome to the site. If you are an artist yourself it would be  nice to see some of your work, if not well that doesn’t matter.
I looked on a couple of sites and linkin installed itself on my phone, I have since uninstalled it. I did try a couple of sites and they were unavailable. The best way to get feedback is to put artwork on the gallery, everyone can see it there.
Showing page 2 of 2