Unblocked

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I'm posting my WIP because I'm so chuffed that I've actually started painting something. I haven't painted since last October. It started with my mother being ill, then my husband, then my father in law. Then not painting itself started getting me down. It's the worst block I've ever had. This is in oils I intend to layer oil and cold wax on it once it's dry. 
Beautiful so far, Collette. 
Collette it good your back at your artwork, this is coming together nicely looking forward to seeing it develop and the ultimate painting . 
This is looking great, glad you're out of the doldrums.  You have a terrific body of work in your gallery.
It’s bloody awful when you lose your mojo - glad you’ve got yours back! Looking forward to seeing this one progress.
Thank you so much Ellen. Paul, Lewis and Anthony. It feels like a weight has gone. 
Impressive so far, I look forward to seeing it progress. Glad to see you have your mojo working again.
That sounds awful for you and I'm glad you have got your inspiration back.
Well, it's wonderful and am so glad you've got your mojo back, look forward to seeing more
If having a painters block means a painting like this….bring it on. 
Great to see you back Collette, can't wait to see this finished!
Thank you so much Linda, Denise and Heather.  That made me laugh Sylvia, thank you.  Thank you Russell.