"Swimming Angels"

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thanks, Sylvia..
Interesting to see the various stages, Eric - the final image is beautiful.  Love that blue on the bottom fish.
Great painting, Eric. I love the colours on the fish. 
Thanks Bill....  Of course, there are no actual Angel Fish In The Real World with this coloration... just wanted to be different...
Anyone who doubts the skill and creativity of real digital artists should read this posting.  
Thanks, Tony...
Eric you have in a single post explained the process of your artwork, and taken some mystery away from it. Doing this post you have  definitely helped to breakdown some of the barriers around digital painting , and it for me highlights the vast difference between manipulated images and genuine digital paintings. It’s definitely painting you do , but with different tools you do certain need the basic skills that artists require to achieve a painting. Having seen this demo and as Tony said no one can doubt the skills needed . You certainly are a great ambassador for your style art . 
I hope we can finally lay to rest the somewhat spurious argument that 'digital art' is not Art. Thank you Eric.
Thanks, Paul and Russell...  There are a ton of really good digital Artists out there...  Aaron Blaise, Ming Fan, WLOP,  Many make youtube videos you can watch and learn a lot more...
Showing page 2 of 2