Roush Mustangs WIP

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Cheers Dixie, so am I! Treated myself to a 00 brush today so started on the fiddly bits on the white car: Got a busy night tomorrow so hope to get some more done on Thursday.

Edited
by Anthony Knight

Cars are finished, just the Roush badge to finish tomorrow then a bit of cleanup on the background:
Looking fantastic Anthony. Super work.

Edited
by Denise Cat

They look brilliant Anth you are so skilled a photographer would have a job getting the real thing to look this good . 
Thanks both! Amazing the difference a new detail brush has made, will definitely be using a 00 more in future.
They are gobsmacking Anth, 
I definitely agree on the smaller brushes Anth , i think my smallest is  ooo I have several that are almost worn down to a single hair , great for rigging etc.
I may try a 000 Dixie, the 00 made things like graphics and shut lines so much easier. Also learned a lesson on this one, I didn’t give the board the usual extra coat of gesso I apply, which smooths it out and helps with detail. Bad move, won’t be doing that again as fine lines were very difficult to get.
Breathtakingly good, Anth.  Always a treat to see your work.
Cheers Lew! Just finished it: I’ll get it framed tomorrow, ready to go to the owner on Thursday.  So…next!
Showing page 4 of 4