Rally cars at rest

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi all! I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted…I’ve been suffering from a serious lack of mojo for the last few months and have hardly picked a brush up unfortunately. But…I’ve made an effort for the last couple of days on the latest automotive painting: The Delta in the middle’s going to be fun as it’s plastered in very fiddly sponsorship stickers! I’m hoping that posting progress here will give me a bit of enthusiasm, fingers crossed.
I’ve remove the duplicate posts Anth . This is looking really good and nice to see your back posting your excellent work for use to share.
You’re a star, thanks Dixie! Tried to message you about them but couldn’t for some reason.
wow, that looks fantastic now, i'm looking forward to more pictures 🏎️ 🏁

Edited
by Tanja G.

Subaru’s coming along nicely: I’ll hopefully get this one finished in the next couple of days and then work on the Lancia to the right of the main car.  I’m regretting not giving this board a coat of gesso before I started, a smooth surface makes fine detail so much easier.