"Penny"

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
This could be spam, and it does have an embedded link attached, which generally isn’t accepted! However, I’ll leave this one for Robert to look at, I’m undecided and don’t want to appear unduly harsh!
Incredible process, Eric. It’s great to watch your initial sketch be transformed.
Thanks, Helen...
Post removed for its links - just comment; add your artwork; don't link to games or other sites unless you let us know exactly what you're doing and why you're doing it. Eric - very interesting to see the way you've progressed this. 
I can be wrong - if you think this should not have been removed, contact Dawn, the site administrator.  We can only do what we think is right, and sometimes it won't be.  I felt this was an inappropriate link, and others had clearly thought so too: so, I removed it.  But we volunteer moderators ARE open to challenge.  
Thanks, Robert... What link is Alan referring to?/  I have never embedded or attached a link on any of my post ever... Don't know how to.. I have never seen a link on any of my stuff... What was removed?/..
How do Eric - I don't know!   I know your name, so wouldn't have removed a link from you if I'd seen it: I'm a bit confused here!   If this was a post of yours, submit it again - and I'll try to look at it without removing it: I'm not as young as I was, and do get confused.....
How do Eric - I don't know!   I know your name, so wouldn't have removed a link from you if I'd seen it: I'm a bit confused here!   If this was a post of yours, submit it again - and I'll try to look at it without removing it: I'm not as young as I was, and do get confused.....
It wasn’t a link from Eric! It was a first time post with an embedded link… It was marginally art related so I left it to Robert to make the decision - he made the decision to delete the post, and I think it was the correct one!
Showing page 2 of 2