My cat whiskey… I chose one of my photos of Whiskey but after I started it realised that it was quite an awkward angle to draw but I am persevering. His head is at a slight angle so it’s hard to get it right. I will carry on…fingers crossed!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
It’s looking good already Anne. Only you know the angle difficulty - why do some of us blurt out our struggles?😆 I do the same….thinking aloud let’s say.
Hi Anne, you have made a really good start to this. I would only suggest the tip of his nose needs to be pushed a little to the left (our left that is!). Maybe that’s what you mean by the awkward angle? Looking at your gallery your skill with animals is excellent.
Re the nose….or straightened because you can see that the head is turned. Sometimes you have to put the photo aside and see what makes sense.
Thank you both for your helpful comments which I have taken into account but for this one I have gone too far now and cannot change it but yes I see where I have gone wrong!  Never mind it’s all good practise , thank you both 
I like it very much already as it’s looking very promising! BTW did you notice Anne you’ve put the whole post into the title? 😉👍 Happy New Year ☺️☺️☺️ Art.