More than one at a time

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thanks for sharing dear Paul, these are interesting paintings, especially the leaves hanging down is my favourite. I have two pieces on the go at the moment, but usually it’s just one artwork at a time, as I just can’t do more than this. I have an app for 2D animation, and I’m enjoying it at the moment more than practice sketching, because it’s fun to do and challenging at same time… I do following YouTube tutorials to get familiar with basics of how to make things moving on the display etc… It’s giving me free hand drawing practice and proportion too, which is beneficial to me. So I have usually one painting on the board, and then my animation practice 😉👍
I have three in progress at the moment and sketch most evenings , though I have to admit I’m not doing much at the moment. Had two day of nothing then a could of sessions today but only for short periods.
Showing page 2 of 2