Let rip.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Another couple of hours on my opus...don't think it's going to be a masterpiece and still some refining to do.   Was painting out doors even down came the rain...I got wet the painting didn't.   Jim I've yet to see a Druid in these parts though the international Eisteddfod has just finished.  Maybe one just popped by. Tis quite big Jenny...sigh.   Yes Norrette I like bright.
Shucks, here I go again and not touched a drop. 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Tha needs more clack oil lass, then tha wont mess it up  , a good few glasses should do trick. 
Love what you've done with the foreground Sylvia, I think the earth tones work better than the initial yellow. And your directional brush strokes. Keep up the good work, with or without wine! Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
Thanks for your helpful comments Sandra.  
I have already complimented your lovely painting elsewhere dear Sylvia, I wasn't aware I can find it over here as well 😊 Nice efforts paid off - it's well painted Sylvia.
This is a lively one, Sylvia. Nicely done.
Wow!!!
Showing page 2 of 2