Landscape

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thank you at a Tanja it settled them two lovely ladies like the cows so that definitely is a reason for keeping them in . 
Paul, your finished painting looks good. You asked about my style of painting, here's one I did of an old farmhouse. It's based on a photo I took some years. I did it on an iPad using Procreate.
Looks good , and it’s nice to see something other than just a name . Do you use conventional painting mediums or just concentrated on digital . I have now finish the painting and will put it on the gallery shortly this is what it ended up like .
Paul, I still use conventional painting and drawing materials, although nowadays I'm more likely to use an iPad. It's very enjoyable, also it's quicker to paint digitally. My painting has improved a lot. To show you the range of techniques available with an iPad, I could post one of my sketches of people in a street, done in a style similar to fibre tip pen on paper. 
Post it on the gallery with a explanation others will also be able to look and comment. There are a few digital artists on the gallery but it’s not really popular and one in particular get people upset due to the quite explicit content . 
Showing page 2 of 2