In progress

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hayam it’s looking  really good, could we have some more details, size and medium etc . Having more information would help us to understand your painting a lot more and maybe a bit of detail as to how you achieved it so far . 

Edited
by Angela Harrison

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Hayam it’s looking  really good, could we have some more details, size and medium etc . Having more information would help us to understand your painting a lot more and maybe a bit of detail as to how you achieved it so far . 
Paul  (Dixie) Dean on 13/02/2023 15:10:41
Yes, a beautiful portrait and is it painted in oil? Lovely work Hayam, wish you much success with the rest of this profound portraiture work. 
Sorry, I posted the collage because I thought it was a general Wip section. Please disregard my Wip on t.jis edit. Tried to delete so sent a message to the admin. 
Thanks Angela. I have deleted it as requested
Lovely work, Hayam. Although our eyes look the same they aren't. You have captured this and I hope remains in your final work. As you look at the painting the sitter's right eye has a gentle compassion, the left, a steely determination.