City Street scene.. Untitled as yet..

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
I always check the Digital Box When I upload if it is digital...  I always describe it as digital in my description ...  Digital and AI, not the same... I always select the type of brushes I use and put that in my descriptions as well, along with the programs I use... Skylar uses Art Rage and a Wacom Tablet... I use Krita and Corel Paintshop Pro, and a Wacom Tablet...  If I use Digital Airbrushes, Digital Watercolor Brushes, Digital Ink, pencil, Color Pencil.. I check all of those boxes to... I don't know what difference it makes about how it is searched or what appears next to it when displayed... I also agree with Lewis Cooper 100%.

Edited
by Eric Marioneaux

Eric - don't worry about this: we know your work is digital, and if/when it isn't, we'd probably know anyway but I expect you'd tell us.  Just keep posting, it all adds to life's rich tapestry.... 
I said earlier that I did a search for digital art in the gallery.  I entered 'digital art' in the gallery search box.  As stated, I got very few examples of digital art.  It occurred to me that these search engines are a bit fussy about wordage used.  So I just entered 'digital', and masses of digital art popped up.  This is of no real importance, just thought I'd mention it. 
Anyway…..how’s it coming along Eric? Curious to see progress!
It's coming along Anthony... I put it aside for a day, because I got busy with other things put I will post the finished work soon hopefully...
Showing page 4 of 4