"Aphrodite's Temple"

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
It’s really good to se the stages Eric, as a person that doesn’t use any digital art tools interesting to see it built up and it takes away some of the mysteries of how Digital Artwork is achieved.  Similar but different to a conventional painting . 
Thanks Paul....
Very colourful scenery, it's looking very busy around, wherever I look I can hang up for a wile. Nice 😉
A delightful piece of work, Eric.  It's not my choice of medium (but so what?) but you have a real sense of colour.  It must be easy to go overboard with the richly pigmented tones in this sort of work - after all, you really have very few limits - but your restraint here works very well for you.   (I like restraint in all media: hence Corot being my all-time favourite artist.  One doesn't always see that restraint in digital artwork, but I suspect that's because it offers such opportunity to indulge in the fantastic array of digital colours available.  Anyway - excellent work.)
Thank You Robert....
Showing page 2 of 2