Journaling

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Here's today's daily work, 33 degrees in a 2-room apartment, flat roof at the top - with 2 windows, 100% south side - no draft possible - that's an achievement :) you see, I need a head stroke :) hihi 💧 💧
Your journal work is clean and uncluttered, a lovely presentation, Tanja. I like this.
I agree with Carol- lovely.
thank you Carol and Tessa:) I look forward to reading your other journal pages; Carol. just now i stumbled across this tube, this woman does quite fantastic botanical journaling, check it out: https://youtu.be/PlIQ-GTLnC0

Edited
by Tanja Gerster

That's a very nice link, botanicals are a favorite of mine. Lara B has clean work, I like she uses the Latin name of her subject as the header of each page. There's an artist I view among the list on the right - Alex Boon, I like his ideas and his work, also. I've kept a photographic record of the plants and insects, butterflies, ladybirds, etc within and of the surrounding area where I work and live for many years, and have painted a few. As it was a very wet and windy day yesterday, I started another entry, a double page spread, this will be completed in the next few days. Thanks for the link, Tanja. 
Thanks for the tip Alex Boon, I took a look at his work, it's nice how he describes his passion. I also like his work very much, but his pages are a little crowded for me, but that's a matter of taste. I look forward to your further work; good evening
Impressive work!
Showing page 3 of 3