Do you think it very difficult to make your own mounts?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I had a feeling the author wouldn't return!. In future, I will only respond to members that I know. Why should I waste my valuable time - it's sheer ignorance not to thank us, and there were quite a few good and helpful contributions.
Alan, not everyone can afford or has 24/7 internet connection. I'm sure tientien will respond, eventually.
I am rather an impatient man and I accept the ticking off. I hadn't considered that possibility Carol. His grammar indicates that he may well be from another country so let's give him the benefit of the doubt. That was a good idea Sylvia, I'm sure he'll respond to you. It does happen quite often that we never get a thank you, part of life I expect.
Thanks for the reply, Alan. It wasn't meant as a ticking off, however you did seem a little on the grumpy side yesterday. I've always found your posts interesting and informative along with others using the forum. I hope the person does respond, as you have provided sound advice, as always.
Showing page 2 of 2