Pricing

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I know it’s vulgar to talk about money, but here goes…. I’m sending the little lapwings off to Patchings for their winter sale.  It’s unframed, watercolour on A5 board, and I really don’t know how to price it.  I don’t want to overprice it - I’d rather it sold- but don’t want it to go too cheap either!  The entry price was £8.50, plus there’ll be postage.  Would £40 be unreasonable?  
£40 up to £65, I'd say - I'd think that a very reasonable range for this painting.   
Unframed and without a mount, I’ll go with £75 to £90. It’s a lovely piece of work Emma, it should fetch £90 all day long!
Go for the higher estimate! I'm a mean old Wotsit.
Thank you both - given me something to consider!

Edited
by Emma Price

Good luck!
Thanks Peter.
Sold? I wanted to buy this, is it possible to make one more like this Greetings to my financial fellows! I found refuge in this instant cash good loan app during a time of financial urgency. The app's efficiency and the speed at which it provided assistance were commendable. If you ever face financial uncertainties, I'd subtly recommend exploring this app – it worked wonders for me.

Edited
by Bridie Cremin

Yes! 😊