Photo Gallery?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi everyone, just a quick question: I was wondering if there is a photo gallery on Painters Online for people to use such as royalty free photos members submit. The reason for asking is that I take many detailed photos (mainly of birds) that I don't mind others using so willing to share on here. I know other web sites such as wetcanvas.com have this facility, which is great for members who don't want to have to go through the whole palaver of seeking permission from the owner of the photograph. With a categorised list from Landscapes, Animals, Seascapes and so on, with sub sections of Dogs, Cats, Birds ect...... People can then comment on each photo with a 'like' or a few words of thanks and then be able to download the photo from a choice of sizes. Just a thought that if this isn't here (looked but can't find, must be getting old) it may be worth the Webmaster creating a storage section on the server for a very useful facility and a releant page for submitting photos into the correct category. Any ideas? Paul :-D