Help to Identify Painting / Artist (Bdlaxahckuu??)

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Can anyone help translate or know of the artist who painted this landscape? I have tried here in New Zealand but to no avail - no information at hand from anyone.... Any help at all would be very much appreciated!!
Would that writing be Cyrillic - e.g. Russian, or Rumanian?  It's very hard to read the signature on the painting - he or she has made an unearthly mess of that, and if that's also in Cyrillic is going to be a devil of a job to untangle. I don't know much about New Zealand, or NZ painters whose work this resembles - it's rather yellow, to my taste, but there are some nice touches in the sea and cliffs; so - as it's not an antique painting - the artist shouldn't be too hard to find.  
I doubt that anyone on here will be familiar with the artist, my guess would be someone native to NZ. It all looks a bit greenish on my iMac screen, there are a few confident brush strokes here and there but the overall colour is not particularly appealing in my view - not that you have asked for an appraisal!