Help me ID artist from painting and signature!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Hello again to an old post, and I wonder what happened to Alexander...  we weren't able to identify the artist (not unusually), but perhaps someone will now that the subject has come up again.  The last signature looks like 'Byan', which means nothing to me; the one above it looks as though it had been signed by someone with a nasty case of delirium tremens. The second image looks like the New York Stock Exchange - so presumably a US artist.  

Edited
by Robert Jones, NAPA

We try our best, but all too often we don’t get any response from the original author! Saying that, it has improved of late, we do receive thanks… No idea about these two, except to say that both are signed prints!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

I often wonder if people who post these "finds" think we are a group of   experts in all subjects art...ok Robert and Alan I take a low bow to your knowledge. Yes the odd person has said thank you but usually they are a miserable lot...me being polite.   Most folk can do an on line search or approach an auction house.  Maybe we should  ask for a small charge to charity. Yes I thought Stock exchange as well Robert. 
The stock exchange one comes up in a image search on the USA eBay site as Michael Bryan "The Floor" 
C.ever sleuth Collette .
Collette - Scotland Yard is recruiting, and you're a shoo-in.   We can't blame the original poster for not responding to our collective discovery of this one, it was a good while ago; I wonder what the deleted response was, but won't try restoring it to find out.   Yes, it's a print, as is the one atop it: I prefer the Exchange print to the other - but I can be either slightly prudish about, or a bit bored with, women's - or mens' - backsides.  I have never yet seen the attraction of either: I've seen too many classical studies that say they're about representing ancient myths and stories but are really about a touch of titillation by artists who'd have some trouble achieving it in more specific ways. I know, I know.... Philistine!  Still - if it's to be smut, I much prefer REAL smut, as being at least honest in its intentions.  Away with wispy gauzes and modest poses.... And maybe I shouldn't have had that gin before dinner and revealed more about myself than I might have wished to.....
Do we think the other signature is also Michael Bryan?  I have my doubts.
Perfect time to have gin, Robert!
The deleted response was a dodgy link. Reported and removed, Robert.