Turn the gallery blue to support our NHS

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Thank you, Alan and Linda. Alan, he’s utterly bonkers. He’s our fury grandchild 🐾🐾
Gorgeous dog, Ellen.   Re the addition of random paintings into the blue page, I suspect quite a few folk don't look at the gallery before posting (and in fact may not look at it after posting either).   I know I don't always look before hand, especially if I'm using the phone (though I always look after it has been posted).
Great idea, I'll try and do something today.
A wonderful idea.
Last day tomorrow to show your support for our wonderful NHS by posting your ’blue’ themed paintings. Dawn’s great idea has had really great support in turning the gallery blue.
The response to this has been fantastic! Thanks everyone who has taken part - let's have a final push today! I have been adding all the blue paintings to a Studio Wall here https://bit.ly/3e416Wy If I've missed anyone's work out please let me know and I will go back and include them too.
I think mine hasn’t made it on to the blue forum. I struggled to find the #turnthegalleryblue,on a gallery search. This picture was my tribute to the NHS amazing achievement in building the Nightingale Hospitals. My version of Florence Nightingale

Edited
by Julie iveson

Oops not sure what happened there! Ignore me, I am not great with tech and just clicked on the link above and it was there. Sorry!

Edited
by Julie iveson

Just a heads-up that we will be featuring some of the blue paintings and tributes to unsung heroes in the summer issues of Leisure Painter and The Artist. I won't be making the selections - I have left that entirely to the designer!
Terrific seeing all the NHS blues together in your Recent newsletter.
Showing page 3 of 3