Subscription?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I tried posting this question 3 times in the contact form, and cannot seem to get the robot test right - I tried 3 times. (choosing pictures of bicycles, bridges, etc) I even had my husband help me with.   I want to subscribe to The Artist magazine, print edition for 6 months.  I'm in the USA.  But, the order page says "recurring payments".  Does this mean that my credit card will automatically be charged every 6 months, and I would have to somehow cancel the subscription?  Some clarification on this would be very helpful, thank you.  
Hi Jennifer This is one for the subscription department. I’ll bring this to the attention of Dawn Farley in the morning. She’s the online editor and should be able to find the answer to your question. Alan Bickley 
We currently only offer a one off card payment for a year. However if you drop me an email I can see what the subs department can do, if anything. Certainly a recurring card payment would have to be cancelled when you wished the subscription to end. Send me details and I will see what can be done!
I don't see any option to private message or email you when I click on your profile.  
I have emailed you directly Jennifer but you can use [email protected] anytime.
From the USA, I dialed your number +44 01778 395174, and it keeps saying my call cannot be completed as dialed.  I called from my mobile phone.  What is the correct way to call from the USA?  
I think you miss the 0 when dialling from overseas.
Just realised I was logged in using the LP account!