Mystery!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
This painting appears on the Gallery, but when you click on it up comes the message Not Found - "We haven't finished painting this page yet"  (Eh?  A somewhat whimsical way of putting it, but never mind.)  So while it deserves comments, it's not getting any - what could the reason be?
Can't find an account with that name either. Perhaps the owner has deleted the account but the gallery item has remained due to some software bug? Just searched the artist on google she has a lot of very nice work. 
Posted, and immediately deleted her account?  I'd love to know the story behind that!
As said very odd , I tried to open it earlier this morning but want successful I thought I might be a glitch in the system.  It’s actually a real nice painting and I wanted to comment on it, intriguing and yes it would be interesting to know the story behind it. 
I’ve come across this a few times before on the gallery, but don’t know why it happens - would be interesting to find out.
It's a fine painting. A pity she isn't around now. 
Asked who the artist is but once I went into Gallery I found the answer. Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to delete a post.

Edited
by Sandra Kennedy

If you have your daily 5pm email saying this is something you may have missed (comments on your work etc) this is the message you get if someone has managed to post their item twice, which we know happens quite often! Click on one and it will bring you to that item, click on a duplicate and this is what you get.  So I’m wondering if she deleted by mistake? I guess Dawn would know. Maybe she’ll come back with more work. I agree her painting above is good.