January 2020 Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 5
This is so lovely and fresh looking Sylvia, a taste of spring is round the corner!!
Carol, Jenny, Sylvia wonderful expressive paintings, there is something in all of them that reflects the words of the poem.
I’ve tried to concentrate on the parting of the clouds over the mountains: that and the sheep. I’m thinking Roberts days of sodding rain may have been easier!
Thank you, Fiona. Wow! to both Sylvia and Tessa, fabulous work.
Wow Tessa so atmospheric.  Beginning to think I should have added a lamb or two. 
Some lovely and varied offerings so far, which do actually make me think Spring is not far away! I forgot to mention I used a Zorn type palette for an extra challenge, using red ,yellow, black and white. 
Some brilliant paintings here, well done all! Would love to have a try, concentration is coming back.
This one seems to have slowed down so thought I would have a go.  A messy muddy mashup!  But fun to do .

Edited
by Margaret Nisbet

I like it Margaret. And it looks as if it was fun to do.
Thank you Sandra :) Didn't quite work the way I wanted!  A long time since I've tried to use masking fluid (have never been very successful with it) and managed to take the surface of the paper.
Showing page 4 of 5